Today is a busy day. All the parts arrived. So we started to assembling all the new parts. Some of the parts had defects, so small modifications were made if necessary.
Lee was doing the mechanical parts assembly. And I was connecting all the electronics parts. After that, I helped Lee to assemble other parts.
Done! After months of designing and almost a month of manufacturing, we got an assembled prototype. So excited!
The wires are a mess, sorry.
It's printing. Yeah! Lucky cat! It's not perfect but working.
This prototype is the first version of our design. We will improve this design in the next few weeks or months. Hope you will enjoy our journey.